Mass Media staff
Visas issued to the foreign correspondent/Mass Media staff member who intends to travel to Ukraine in his/her professional capacity as a journalist.
|(type B)||(type C)||(type D)|
|Single entry||Double entry||Multiple entry||Single entry||Double entry||Multiple entry||Multiple entry|
|Afghanistan||100||100||100||85 (tourism)||85 (tourism)||85 (tourism)||800 (all grounds)|
|100 (all other grounds)||100 (all other grounds)||100 (all other grounds)|
|Pakistan||165||255||395||165 (private, tourism)||255 (private, tourism)||395 (private, tourism)||395 (study, family reunion)|
|248 (business)||382 (business)||593 (business)||593 (work/employment)|
|65 (all other grounds)||65 (all other grounds)||65 (all other grounds)||65 (all other grounds)|
The above visa fees are in US Dollars which must be paid into the Embassy of Ukraine bank account prior to the submission of the visa application.
In addition, all applicants will have to pay a service fee at the visa application centres equivalent to USD 22, payable in cash in Pakistan Rupees.
IN CASE OF VISA REFUSAL, THE CONSULAR FEE IS NOT REFUNDED.
Double rates of consular fee shall apply in case of urgent processing.
Fees are not refunded in case of a visa refusal.
These categories of applicants are issued with visas upon a zero fee:
- children under 6 years;
- persons of Ukrainian descent upon a Certificate of a person of Ukrainian descent, as well as their spouse and children;
- persons travelling to Ukraine with official purpose and holding diplomatic/service passport;
- staff of foreign diplomatic missions/consulates to Ukraine and their family members;
- staff of international organisations, their branches/offices in Ukraine and their family members;
- staff of foreign states’ missions to international organisations headquartered in Ukraine who are covered with diplomatic privileges and immunities as well as their families’ members;
- heads of foreign official delegations, their accompanying staff visiting Ukraine upon an invitation of the President of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (the Parliament), the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine;
- Ukraine’s honorary consular officials;
- persons travelling to Ukraine to implement international technical assistance projects upon an invitation of Ukraine’s state authority/entity/organisation which is a recipient of such international technical assistance projects;
- staff of foreign emergency / rescue authorities who enter Ukraine in order to aid with elimination of the aftermath of an emergency / accident upon an invitation of Ukraine’s Emergencies / Accidents Service;
- military personnel visiting Ukraine with official purpose upon invitation of the relevant ministry / other central executive authority;
- election observers delegated by foreign states and international organisations to observe presidential, parliamentary, local elections / national referendums upon lists provided to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by Ukraine’s Central Election Committee;
- other persons visiting Ukraine in order to implement projects in foreign policy / humanitarian aid areas upon the invitation of the head of the relevant authority and confirmation of the Ministry of Finance.
- signed visa application form;
- applicant’s valid passport/travel document;
1 applicant’s photo (35 * 45 mm);
Please click here to visit the Embassy of Ukraine website for document requirements specific to your purpose of visit.
Please note that applicants might be asked for additional documents by Ukraine’s visa officers (e.g. return flight tickets and other documents confirming applicants’ circumstances (to be defined by Ukraine’s visa officers of the relevant Embassy/Consulate General).
A Photograph submitted with the application form should comply with the following specifications:
- Must be an up to date photograph (not more than 6 months old)
- Must be a colour photograph printed on normal photographic paper
- Should be passport sized 3,5 х 4,5 сm
- Face should take 70-80% of the photograph
- The size of the face from the bottom of your chin to the hairline must be between 31mm and 36mm
- The background shall be plain and light coloured
- Without sunglasses
- Without hat or other head covering unless you wear this for religious reasons
- Spectacles should not have toned or reflecting glasses
- The frame of the spectacles may not cover the eyes
- The mouth must be closed
Please note that photos that do not comply with these standards are not accepted.
Time limits for visa issuance by a Ukrainian diplomatic mission abroad are:
Urgent processing – up to five working days. Urgent visa issuance is processed upon request of a foreigner or stateless person and in the period determined by a Ukrainian diplomatic mission abroad;
Ordinary processing – up to ten working days, unless otherwise stipulated by Ukraine’s international treaties. This period may be extended up to 30 working days if by additional checks are necessary.
Please note that one can use the Form Filling service for the convenience of the applicants at the centre. Feel free to contact the VAC staff to know more about the Form Filling service.
Forms listed below must be filled in completely and must be signed by the applicant himself/herself.